Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: April 17 2007 - Dear George Bush: As you know, everyone wants to spank you  (Read 4422 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile

There is no point in writing the president about anything.  Pretty good strip for a melancholy day.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace

Indeed I am.

ME TOO. I see that you're from KC - what part? I was born in Winchester and raised in Lawrence.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

ME TOO. I see that you're from KC - what part? I was born in Winchester and raised in Lawrence.

Have you ever seen the Garden of Eden?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace

Have you ever seen the Garden of Eden?

No, why?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

I'm not sure I "get" the last panel.  He, um, got up from his chair.  Ha... ha?

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace

I'm not sure I "get" the last panel.  He, um, got up from his chair.  Ha... ha?

Agreed.

ImpyChick

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 12
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 38
    • View Profile

ME TOO. I see that you're from KC - what part? I was born in Winchester and raised in Lawrence.

Neat!  I was born in Hutchinson & now live in Overland Park.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

I'm going to be in Kansas this summer.  Meet you in Salina in June.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace

I'm going to be in Kansas this summer.  Meet you in Salina in June.

Unfortunately, I don't know the next time I'm going to be back in Kansas. My parents have moved to Boston and I'm staying in Virginia until graduation, then moving somewhere with my boyfriend and or going to grad school. Sad face.

ImpyChick

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 12
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 38
    • View Profile

I'm going to be in Kansas this summer.  Meet you in Salina in June.

I actually lived in Salina for a few years!  What takes you there?
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile

I think it's just a visual full-stop. (Period punctuation mark).  Beef deleted the impulsive email text and got up.  He did not rewrite or anything.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

I lived in Salina for a few years!  What takes you there?

Smoky Hill River Festival.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile

I think it's just a visual full-stop. (Period punctuation mark).  Beef deleted the impulsive email text and got up.  He did not rewrite or anything.

Yeah, he realized the message was so futile that not only did he have to delete it, but he had to get up and walk away.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

ImpyChick

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 12
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 38
    • View Profile

Smoky Hill River Festival.

Wow, does that ever take me back!!!  I loved going there as a kid.  Fun times!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up