Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: linnea's bad little cats almost died from their badness  (Read 15144 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: linnea's bad little cats almost died from their badness
« Reply #105 on: July 26, 2007, 09:02:37 pm »

If we lock Pandora J. Cat in the bathroom for more than like 20 minutes, she poops in there.

So, we don't lock her in the bathroom much.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: linnea's bad little cats almost died from their badness
« Reply #106 on: July 26, 2007, 09:13:08 pm »

Our bossy alpha cat is around 5 pounds and is the boss of the other two cats, but she's a lover of all humans and loves it when random strangers show up, genearally making a fuss and demanding their rubs.  She met a toddler for the first time a couple days ago, and this was also the toddler's first time meeting a cat.  The toddler has a puppy at home about two times the size of him and still growing.  Here's how it went:

Toddler:  (seeing cat) Ah!  Ah ha ha ha!
Cat:  (seeing toddler)  What?  Cool!  Humans come this small?
Toddler: Ha, ha, ha!  (pets cat)
Cat:  Hey... I like you!
Toddler:  Ah ha ha ha!  (pets cat)
Cat:  I like you so much!  Purr, pur, purr!
Toddler (while mounting cat) Ah ha, ah ha ha!
Cat:  Uh...  What are you doing?
Toddler's Mom:  Oh, you shouldn't do that.  You have to be gentle.
Toddler (while humping cat) He he he!
Cat:  You're humping me... and I like it!  Purr, purr.
Toddler (gets up, remounts cat) Wee hee hee!
Cat:  This is most odd... but please continue!
Toddler (Continuing to hump cat) Ha, ha ha!
Cat:  Ah not bad!
Toddler's Mother:  Now don't be too rough
Toddler: (gets off cat, looking sheepish for humping cat)
Cat:  Hey... could you please hump me some more?  No, seriously.  Here's my butt.
Me:  Isn't that weird?  She likes it!
Cat:  Yes I do!
Toddler:  (Sits on cat) Ha, ha!
Toddler's Mother:  But he's being so rough!
Me:  Isn't that weird?
Toddler's mother:  I wish she'd scratch him so he'd learn that not all animals are nice.
Me:  (watching the toddler hump my cat)  Well, I don't think that's going to happen.  She likes it!
Toddler:  (getting up) Ha, ha, ha!  (kicking cat)
Me:  Nooo.  You shouldn't kick the cat.
Cat:  No... no!  I like this.  Don't make him stop!
Toddler's mom:  You can't kick the kitty.  That's not nice.  Just because we're at Melanie's house doesn't mean there's no time out.
Me:  That's right.
Toddler: (makes embarrassed face due to being "bad," leaves the room)
Cat:  (Following toddler out of the room)  Hey wait!  It's okay, you can sit on me!  Come on!  Sit on me!  Be rough with me!  Waaaait!

My cat followed him around for the entire visit, practically begging for the toddler to abuse her, and afterward, she acted weird for the two days following this visit, like she was looking for someone... I think she's in love or something.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 11:27:02 pm by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: linnea's bad little cats almost died from their badness
« Reply #107 on: July 26, 2007, 09:15:22 pm »

My mother is out of town for the week, and Ashby is absolutely beside himself with confusion and loneliness. He'll sit in the living room and just cry, despite the fact that my father is right there and I'll come out to check on him. Poor little guy; life must be rough for a dumb cat who's only really attached to one person.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: linnea's bad little cats almost died from their badness
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2007, 11:12:37 pm »

I'd like to see THAT in Garfield.

Smells, you are a comic genius.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: linnea's bad little cats almost died from their badness
« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2007, 12:18:42 am »

Our younger chihuahua (who thinks he's a cat) has taken to watching when I set my alarm, and waking me up 20 minutes before said alarm goes off to take him outside. If I have to get up at 6, he wakes me at 5:40. If I can sleep in until 7:30, he'll wake me at 7:10. He pees on everything, and instead of getting him fixed (my idea to solve the problem), my wife had her mom sew him little ##### that we slip feminine pads into. And then she gets me to go buy the pads.

The dogs aren't the only spoiled ones in the Haushold.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: linnea's bad little cats almost died from their badness
« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2007, 03:13:55 am »

Our younger chihuahua (who thinks he's a cat) has taken to watching when I set my alarm, and waking me up 20 minutes before said alarm goes off to take him outside. If I have to get up at 6, he wakes me at 5:40. If I can sleep in until 7:30, he'll wake me at 7:10. He pees on everything, and instead of getting him fixed (my idea to solve the problem), my wife had her mom sew him little ****** that we slip feminine pads into. And then she gets me to go buy the pads.

The dogs aren't the only spoiled ones in the Haushold.

Oh man... That would be one little rat who'd get locked in the bathroom (linoleum floors, no rugs) and puppy pads on the floor. Craaaazy!
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: linnea's bad little cats almost died from their badness
« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2007, 05:28:27 am »

today, sitting in my house, i heard the most pathetic, crying-like meow I had ever heard.

I followed the sound, which repeated, to my parent's bed.

underneath-- our smaller cat.
she looked utterly embarassed, and ran away.


a-so: my friend bryan's girlfriend has a small kitten. his name is sinatra, and we were playing with him. while swiping at us...

I am not sure what the exact chain of events was, but he got his claw stuck in his upper lip. his solution to this was to pull on it until it (I suppose) would cut through the lip? this was alternated with biting his own paw for the 10 seconds or so that it took for us to hold him still and remove the claw from the... maw.

it was pretty upsetting.... and utterly hilarious.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up