Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Genius  (Read 4599 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Genius
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2007, 09:28:45 pm »

This pan makes brownies in a shape eerily similar to Michigan's M logo.

I will not be eating any brownies from this pan.
Logged

le_chien_manquee

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 11
  • only users lose drugs
    • View Profile
Re: Genius
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2007, 10:05:05 pm »

would this affect how stoned the brownies get you?  i fear that more herb goodness would be incinerated, thus getting you less stoned.

a horrific innovation.  clearly invented by the cia.
Logged
alright alright alright

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Genius
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2007, 10:08:32 pm »

If you built your weed butter correctly, this should not be a problem, I'd think.

The fat-soluable goodness would already be transferred into the food, even if you burned it a little.

Right? I'm no scientician here.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Genius
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2007, 11:41:36 pm »

I prefer brownies taken from the middle of the pan, but I'm just the opposite with lasagna. Love me some of that crispy cheese you can only find on the edges. How do you think this pan would work with a delicious lasagna recipe? Laying the noodles in there might be a little tough, but it would be so worth it.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Genius
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2007, 12:08:42 am »

I prefer brownies taken from the middle of the pan, but I'm just the opposite with lasagna. Love me some of that crispy cheese you can only find on the edges. How do you think this pan would work with a delicious lasagna recipe? Laying the noodles in there might be a little tough, but it would be so worth it.

Damn, total brownie-lasagna concurrence from me.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Genius
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2007, 12:13:09 am »

http://www.bakersedge.com/anim/flash.html The movie
http://www.bakersedge.com/recipes.html The recipes on this page make me want to bake basically everything. Poor lazy college students don't get this kind of deliciousity.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Genius
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2007, 03:25:57 pm »

All those recipes appear to be dessert foods. Are you allowed to cook savory casseroles in that thing?

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Genius
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2007, 12:17:43 am »

I'm going to need some help.   The infinite pan got me thinking.   I really like the tops of brownies.   Can any of you help me make a mobius shaped pan? 

Infinite brownies, and they're all top.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Genius
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2007, 01:51:29 am »

Can'd.


Damn that Mobius strip for being so incomprehensible.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up