Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Meet a Muslim Person  (Read 2085 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Meet a Muslim Person
« on: May 25, 2013, 05:51:30 pm »

Hey everybody, let's have a flame war!

I saw this video posted on Facebook yesterday. I think it's wonderful that a couple of Muslim men in New York City want to spread "love and happiness and unity." However, you defeat your own purpose when you lose your shit the first time you are provoked. All running up the street ready to fight calling names. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Meet a Muslim Person
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 12:56:34 am »

Yeah, those people are idiots, that one guy is a prick and I just wasted another small amount of my time on this planet.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Meet a Muslim Person
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 12:57:22 am »

my time on this planet.

The most precious resource.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: [1]   Go Up