Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 7.20.07 - In guilt, we ultimately want to be destroyed by the machines we are...  (Read 3762 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars

Quite true.  Even though it was Achewood, I was like "Oh, maaaan!  A sports page? Boo."  But it was readable.  Not great, but not "sports page"-style boring.

Something tells me you're not a huge fan of the massive fantasy baseball thread!

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

man.

I really like that phillipe said what the man's name was...

and then specified to put the stress on the first word. As if it would take you a few times to get what he was indicating.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

TheBoneOrchard

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile

Because actually whipping your junk out for head to head comparisons will get you arrested.
What about shaft to shaft comparisons?
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile

Something tells me you're not a huge fan of the massive fantasy baseball thread!

Heh.  I occasionally scan that thread: "Still about baseball?"  Yes, still about baseball. 

I'd like to officially award it the least wander-y thread award. 

Maybe it's because I had such uninspired gym teachers that I never got into sports. 

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

Still about baseball, forever about baseball.  Until football season. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up