Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Collaborative video for Google's Gmail  (Read 1176 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Collaborative video for Google's Gmail
« on: August 03, 2007, 09:24:20 pm »

http://mail.google.com/mail/help/gmail_video.html

Heh, it would be Rad to make a ten-second TOUAMB themed clip and submit it to the Gmail collaborative video thingy. I wish I had a video camera. Have any of you party people submitted video to anything before? I put up some YouTube clips of a big-ass halibut that my pa caught, but that's about it.

Also: the folks who work at Google seem to have it pretty good. The data they're mining, though...sometimes it worries me.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up