Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11  (Read 2218 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
« on: September 05, 2007, 12:29:44 am »

Hi, guys.

Safe to say that my summer vacation lasted longer than I expected. I ended up going on a road trip with some high-school friends, and between that and other life chaos, I just haven't been around the board. Apologies to all -- especially Paul, whose PMs I entirely missed. Sorry, dude.

So... what's up?
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 01:15:39 am »

Every topic is about sex.  Every single one.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 01:18:35 am »

Every topic is about sex.  Every single one.

Finally.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 01:28:50 am »

Well, I've been gone as long as you have but didn't make a big deal of it when I came back.

I'm just saying.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 01:40:57 am »

Yay, V is back! 

And Jough! 

Does that mean I have to leave?  Is this town big enough for three admins? 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 01:56:08 am »

No no, I'm just passing through...

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 01:57:44 am »

great, V and Jough and back, fireworks for everyone and sparklers for the kids. Whatever. Where the hell is paul?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2007, 01:59:48 am »

great, V and Jough and back, fireworks for everyone and sparklers for the kids. Whatever. Where the hell is paul?

When are you leaving?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2007, 02:25:53 am »

I heard I was missed.

Damn Nabu, what the hell have you done to this place?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2007, 02:26:29 am »

I heard I was missed.

Damn Nabu, what the hell have you done to this place?

He he. My corruption cannot be denied for long.

Good to see you, Paul - it's like goddamn old home week around here.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2007, 03:10:50 am »

It is a pleasure to have you back, by the by, Ms. V...

I am still wordy as fuckall but I am working on this.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2007, 03:56:09 am »

I think you misspelled hordes.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2007, 04:01:02 am »

Sweet! Welcome back, Miss V.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2007, 04:46:43 am »

I heard I was missed.

Damn Nabu, what the hell have you done to this place?

You were missed in more ways than one. Sorry for being out of town while you were in CenLa; if you come by again, I'd love to have a sammich with ya.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up