Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stone Goddess in DC July 21st-29th (featuring words jldunston said)  (Read 3361 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Stone Goddess in DC July 21st-29th (featuring words jldunston said)
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2007, 10:28:41 pm »

Oh!  It went very, very well.  I would rather Pedro told you about it, I'll see if he can find some time to write after we get the 'net hooked up at the new house on Monday. 

Opening night was rocky, and the show didn't get officially reviewed, but Pedro found a few blog entries and they were universally flattering.  And he was pleased with the director's interpretation of most things, so I guess that's the important part. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Stone Goddess in DC July 21st-29th (featuring words jldunston said)
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007, 10:52:18 pm »

I love you so much.

Aw shucks.

I am glad it went well JL, and sorry I was too lame to go, even though some people find that fact inexplicably appealing.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Stone Goddess in DC July 21st-29th (featuring words jldunston said)
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2007, 11:53:26 pm »

Aw shucks.

I am glad it went well JL, and sorry I was too lame to go, even though some people find that fact inexplicably appealing.

I just like that you left it up on your computer for a week and still could not pull it off. That's basically a lot like me.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Stone Goddess in DC July 21st-29th (featuring words jldunston said)
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2007, 01:14:34 pm »

There was only one night that week we could go, and we couldn't get a babysitter on short notice.   
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up