Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any Flash Masters Here?  (Read 2175 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Any Flash Masters Here?
« on: October 19, 2007, 03:54:50 am »

We haven't gotten into actionscript very deeply, but my project idea kinda requires it so I am trying to learn a little bit on my own.  I am moving a button using the on (press) and on (release) commands.  I had it all worked out but then the instructor said to take the actionscript out of the button and put it in the general timeline  This is where I am stuck.  I don't know how to call the button from the general timeline.

Here is a screenshot of the code.

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Any Flash Masters Here?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 04:05:57 pm »

That's all ching-chong wing-wong to me - but the girl has a purty mouth.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Any Flash Masters Here?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 12:04:05 am »

I don't suppose that this would help.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Any Flash Masters Here?
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 01:10:44 am »

Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Any Flash Masters Here?
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 01:34:38 am »

Sorta makes sense that Grandmaster Flash's site would be heavy with the Flash.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up