Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sixth Anniversary Commemorative T-Shirt  (Read 1378 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Sixth Anniversary Commemorative T-Shirt
« on: October 01, 2007, 08:48:03 pm »

Well, if you spend $50 between now and October 7th, you get a free 6th anniversary shirt thrown in. http://www.achewood.com/sixth_anniversary.php

I got last year's shirt, but I'm not sure if I will do it again this year. I enjoyed last year's design a lot more. There are 2 new shirts, too.

Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Sixth Anniversary Commemorative T-Shirt
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 01:38:14 am »

That's pretty snazzy, and I kind of like the "From Circumstances" shirt. Maybe I'll finally buy some merch again.
Logged

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Re: Sixth Anniversary Commemorative T-Shirt
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 04:20:24 am »

but, god dammit.  what am i going to do about my problems?

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: Sixth Anniversary Commemorative T-Shirt
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 04:23:01 pm »

We are helpless against our problems, particularly now that i-got-problems.com appears to be 404.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up