Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 'I loved how tall you were in Patriot Games'  (Read 1384 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
'I loved how tall you were in Patriot Games'
« on: September 30, 2007, 01:34:37 pm »

Just a random little nugget of internet I found tonight. Celebrity Heights.
Further proof that if you want to find out anything you can find it out on the internet. The page where he lists how much height various shoes add (along with which pictures he was wearing the shoes in so one can adjust the estimated height of a given celebrity accordingly) is a little weird, but I appreciate it for being thorough.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: [1]   Go Up