his bumper sticker said "I lick toads, and I VOTE," his t-shirt said something like "I lick toads" on a plain brightly colored t-shirt, he sent out a facebook invite to an event called "come lick my new toad"... dude was asking for it in every way you can. he started a social networking site based around "licking" people who seemed cool, and after you did it your profile would say such as "the_inevitable is high off of linnea" and one of the main fields you filled out was "psychotropic substances in my house." the internet, man, it's like a big trap for people who like drugs.
a bunch of my friends got into a conversation the other day where they said they would delete their facebook profiles once they started applying for jobs, because they wouldn't want their potential employers to see their pictures where they are playing beer pong or waving a bong over their head triumphantly like a Tusken Raider. I started to ask "why don't you just not put that shit on the internet anyway" but I figured that was a losing argument. It is pretty simple. Someone put up a picture of me looking kind of red and drinking out of a red disposable cup, and I de-tagged it, and now my profile is not linked to it.
I love that NPR piece. that, and the Flaming Hot Cheetos thing.