Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Identical Strangers  (Read 3547 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Identical Strangers
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2007, 05:52:26 am »

Pediatricians  and twin specialists...

Twin specialists? Are they covered by NHS?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Identical Strangers
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2007, 07:36:54 am »

I was briefly acquainted in high school with a pair of twins named Mindy and Cindy. I hated their parents for them. Hated them like Hell.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Identical Strangers
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2007, 02:00:52 pm »

Your birth certificate usually lists whether you were born as a single birth or not. Mine does, and I'm adopted.

It's supposed to, but the birth certificates from Louise Wise Agency did not. They altered them to hide their nefarious deeds. Elyse had to dig through a bunch of old records before she found the one that mentioned the fact that she had a sister.

Just sayin'.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up