Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: november 26th 2007 - She does a :(  (Read 12443 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: november 26th 2007 - She does a :(
« Reply #105 on: December 06, 2007, 04:55:31 am »

Well... that's why I didn't wanna write it in the first place.

So I totally understand the edit.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: november 26th 2007 - She does a :(
« Reply #106 on: December 06, 2007, 05:27:56 am »

Plus there's that unfortunate movie quote about Sicilians and n******.


Brad Pitt's best role though, I mean if you are in to that type of thing- Nabu come back.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up