Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Making money from art is not vulgar. Art is a commodity. It makes people feel something. It raises the greater sum of human happiness. It increases the gaiety of the nation. It has a value. -John Allison

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If I've been particularly irritable here lately...  (Read 1289 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 08:59:36 pm by littlefallsmets »
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: If I've been particularly irritable here lately...
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 01:58:07 am »

Fuck, dude. Send your resume to Ash and all the other SoCal denizens, and good luck.

I was jobless for over four months, and it suuuuuucked. I hope you land something fabulous.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up