Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stoned as a beast?  (Read 1633 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

milhouse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 52
    • View Profile
Stoned as a beast?
« on: December 26, 2007, 04:13:33 pm »

Does anybody recognize the phrase 'stoned as a beast'. I'm found of using it and suspect it is from Achewood. I know i didn't come up with it. I can't find it in the strips and realized it may have been in one of Beef's 'zines.
Logged
Three mute birds, walking in procession,

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Stoned as a beast?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 12:01:55 am »

I think stoned as a lord or drunk as a lord has been used, other than that youre making it up.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Stoned as a beast?
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 12:05:47 am »

Can we start saying "Stoned as a Keith" instead?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Stoned as a beast?
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 12:07:36 am »

Can we start saying "Stoned as a Keith" instead?
Stoned as Keith Hernandez would actually be appropriate with or without knowing virtual Keith.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Stoned as a beast?
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 07:12:57 am »

I think stoned as a lord or drunk as a lord has been used

Ten AM and drunk as a lord
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Stoned as a beast?
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 11:04:19 pm »

Logged

milhouse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 52
    • View Profile
Re: Stoned as a beast?
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 09:00:18 pm »

Ok, people. I got up off my lazy ass and dug through some stuff. I KNOW I didn't come up with this. I'm not that creative. MWYEGTDAT #5 "What is wrong with my nudity?!" submitted by Ray.

"At first I'd lay around in the hot tub buck-naked and stoned as a beast (Little Nephew away at summer camp)."
Logged
Three mute birds, walking in procession,

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Stoned as a beast?
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 05:58:59 am »

Yay! Lock this thread!
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up