Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuck you Onstad, I can out-bacon you anyday.  (Read 12792 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck you Onstad, I can out-bacon you anyday.
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2008, 02:26:54 am »

The best thing about Carrot Top is Mr. Show's parody of him: Blueberry Head.

Of course, his image is everywhere in Vegas due to his show at the Luxor. We took to just calling him Satan, because of the surgery.

I'd have tossed in a picture of the results of the HGH and steroids, but I'll leave that as a exercise for the viewer.

I don't want to show people those pics, but I saw them a while back and could easily find them again.  Just yuck.  He also seems to be somewhere on the awkward side of gender transitioning too, with the eye liner, the makeup and the ladyish hair and clothes.  Usually a slight hint of femminess is pretty hot to me, but no - not in this case.  Never.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Fuck you Onstad, I can out-bacon you anyday.
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2008, 03:02:31 am »

Eventually he and Axl Rose will be indistinguishable.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck you Onstad, I can out-bacon you anyday.
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2008, 03:32:34 am »

Well I've heard all couples end up looking like each other if they're together long enough, so probably.  Yeah.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Fuck you Onstad, I can out-bacon you anyday.
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2008, 04:10:37 am »

Well I've heard all couples end up looking like each other if they're together long enough, so probably.  Yeah.

Zing! Oh man, that's worth a sixer.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck you Onstad, I can out-bacon you anyday.
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2008, 05:18:35 pm »

What the fuck happened here?  Did my pun cause all of this trouble?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up