Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Literature that is Not in English.  (Read 5870 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Literature that is Not in English.
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2008, 07:44:03 am »

The best application of 4'33" I've ever seen was when it was included in a mixtape a friend of mine made, "by special request of (our mutual deaf friend)." I can't imagine a better use of the song than that.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Literature that is Not in English.
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2008, 02:21:56 pm »

I've seen it performed live, in front of a bunch of high school students. 

I think it took 4.33 seconds before the first fart noise came out. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up