Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Wombles!  (Read 3941 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2008, 04:53:12 pm »

Happy Birthday! 

Wommie, you're everybody's favorite.  Perhaps that's because we're all figments of your imagination, so by nature we have to like you, but...

...we like you because we like to like you. 

I wanted to have my baby on your birthday, but she wouldn't cooperate. 

I hope you had the best day. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2008, 05:40:04 pm »

I'll send you one if you send me your address.

Didja get my note?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2008, 07:05:41 pm »

Didja get my note?

I did - I'm busy Mapquesting your - I mean, working on making your copy...

JL, I am so sorry your baby did not cooperate!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2008, 07:07:19 pm »

I did - I'm busy Mapquesting your - I mean, working on making your copy...

Heh heh.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2008, 06:22:33 am »

I just got "The Voices in Wombat's Head" out as well.

And I put Enormous peeniss and Another Postcard on my i-Pod.

Thanks, man.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up