Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday *****_god!  (Read 4598 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2008, 08:34:21 pm »

Noooo! Saddest thing!

We need some kind of automatic notification. In the meantime, someone better check the calendar soon or inev and jay won't be able to have a No Girls Allowed crying club much longer.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2008, 08:54:08 pm »

Its OK.  Everyone missed mine.  I only cried a little.

I thought I was the only one.

InEv and Jaydub-- remaining men, together.

WHAT THE FUUUUUCK??? NOOOOOOO!!!  That makes me really sad. Totally uncool that we missed them.

Didn't you put your date of birth in your profile? Wasn't it in the damn calendar?? We need a better system of birthday notification!!!.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2008, 09:15:52 pm »

American Politics is celebrating my birthday this year with Super Tuesday - though I prefer when it falls on the Super Bowl
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2008, 09:34:50 pm »

WHAT THE FUUUUUCK??? NOOOOOOO!!!  That makes me really sad. Totally uncool that we missed them.

Didn't you put your date of birth in your profile? Wasn't it in the damn calendar?? We need a better system of birthday notification!!!.

Americans have either a good excuse for missing mine, or a poor one, depending.  Its on July 4th - so you could either be too busy to log into TOUAMB, or somehow have failed to notice that mine coincides with that date.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2008, 09:53:09 pm »

InEv and Jaydub-- remaining men, together.

Move over, I'm in that club too.

American Politics is celebrating my birthday this year with Super Tuesday - though I prefer when it falls on the Super Bowl

I have probably said this here before--I was born the day of Super Bowl IV.  The Big Game was much earlier in the year back then than it is now, but I still think of Super Bowl Sunday as my alternate birthday.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2008, 10:48:32 pm »

Move over, I'm in that club too.

I have probably said this here before--I was born the day of Super Bowl IV.  The Big Game was much earlier in the year back then than it is now, but I still think of Super Bowl Sunday as my alternate birthday.

I always know what Super Bowl it is 'cause it's the same age as me.  This year's is XLII
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2008, 01:42:12 am »

Congratulations! May your palm crystal never redden!
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2008, 05:26:23 am »

Congratulations! May your palm crystal never redden!
Hmmm.  Fleshlights must be popular in the Land of Logan's Run.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up