Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: An Achewood shout-out in the Village Voice  (Read 1360 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
An Achewood shout-out in the Village Voice
« on: February 22, 2008, 09:09:48 pm »

The Voice's music editor, who I know to be a fan of Achewood, gives a shoutout to a classic Vlad-ism in his new review of the Drive-By Truckers.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: An Achewood shout-out in the Village Voice
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 09:13:58 pm »

Hm, too bad he couldn't give a shout-out to "rad chillies."
Logged

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: An Achewood shout-out in the Village Voice
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 09:54:18 pm »

Or "I got so horny I ate the soap."

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: An Achewood shout-out in the Village Voice
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 12:58:00 pm »

Much love for DBT.  I'm not super into southern rock (despite really liking both rock and roll and the south) but they're stand up dudes.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up