Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...  (Read 6176 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2008, 05:07:58 pm »

Black people have more myoglobin in their muscles than white people?

Yes, Jimmy the Greek can tell you more.
Logged

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2008, 11:28:46 pm »

Yes, Jimmy the Greek can tell you more.

Dude liked big black thighs.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2008, 04:50:16 pm »

Can I jump in here and say that days later, this strip is still creeping me the fuck out?
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up