Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh no I grew pubes (10-30-03)  (Read 4767 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doctor Vendetta

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9
    • View Profile
Oh no I grew pubes...10/30
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2003, 08:22:35 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "jldunston"
Is nobody else scandalised by the fact that a family of cats owns a dog?!?!


This is like trying to figure out the Goofy-dog/Pluto-dog Conundrum


Clearly Goofy is a more highly evolved species of dog (Canis sapiens) than Pluto who is merely a domestic animal (Canis familiaris).
Logged
Watch your arms, Kong
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up