Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: April 30 2008 - Is this a... Friends' Arrest?  (Read 2987 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Re: April 30 2008 - Is this a... Friends' Arrest?
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2008, 05:25:30 pm »

Gimpson, it's been a while.  (for me at least.)  Good to see you.  Did you know your avatar looks a bit like Jesse Dangerously?

I was not aware that I could pass for a Nerdcore recording artist, but this knowledge kind of makes me happy. 
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: April 30 2008 - Is this a... Friends' Arrest?
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2008, 06:03:55 pm »

Is that you at a Packer's game?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Re: April 30 2008 - Is this a... Friends' Arrest?
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2008, 07:46:59 pm »

Is that you at a Packer's game?

Yes, this year's NFC Championship game.  Ugh.  I was unhappy, and my wife was upstairs in the heated atrium.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up