Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Tangle  (Read 1115 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Happy Birthday Tangle
« on: May 12, 2008, 12:08:30 am »

Tangle.. light of my life, fire of my loins.

What I'm saying is, I would set alight your birthday candles with my cock.

And I could, you know.

Happy Birthday Mr Man.

(I just have a connection with him)
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: [1]   Go Up