Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood New Roast Beef band name: THE DATA-TONES

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: June 12th 2008 - Color Ads for Cosmetic Surgeons  (Read 3380 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: June 12th 2008 - Color Ads for Cosmetic Surgeons
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2008, 05:33:31 pm »

Hadn't thought of that.
It would be a bit random for him to show up at Beef's wedding though.

It wouldn't be too odd, given that Beef and his best man are the pair that burned down the Great Outdoor Fight. Maybe he's showing some respect, or maybe he just thinks it's the Right Thing To Do to get your son's wingman a wedding present.
Logged

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: June 12th 2008 - Color Ads for Cosmetic Surgeons
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2008, 05:49:29 pm »

Who is the next mystery guest to appear?  I predict Ultra Peanut.  As Showbiz will embarass Beef, and Ray will be reduced to a puddle of nerves by his dad, Ultra Peanut will be there in order to rain down humilation on Phillipe.  Cry you little otter, cry for my amusement!
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: June 12th 2008 - Color Ads for Cosmetic Surgeons
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2008, 06:02:59 pm »

I predict Molly's family is going to start showing up.  Maybe even a dead ex husband.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: June 12th 2008 - Color Ads for Cosmetic Surgeons
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2008, 06:15:07 pm »

Who is the next mystery guest to appear? 
Penny!
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: June 12th 2008 - Color Ads for Cosmetic Surgeons
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2008, 06:39:38 pm »

I predict Molly's family is going to start showing up.  Maybe even a dead ex husband.

Or at least the old boyfriend who left the jumbo condoms lying around her place.
Logged

memnarch

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10
    • View Profile
Re: June 12th 2008 - Color Ads for Cosmetic Surgeons
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2008, 10:11:11 pm »

The man with blood on his hands hath returned! This wedding's going to be epic!
Logged
I...but...it's...not...it's totally...it's...Y...you're not the boss of...me? -Scott Pilgrim

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: June 12th 2008 - Color Ads for Cosmetic Surgeons
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2008, 10:15:59 pm »

The idea of Showbiz and Mr. Smuckles being on a collision course is still sinking in.

Sinking in how awesome it is, I mean.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: June 12th 2008 - Color Ads for Cosmetic Surgeons
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2008, 10:34:55 pm »

Ramses Luther seems like a he-finds-you type of dude. Interesting to see how he reacts to their gof win.
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03282006
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: June 12th 2008 - Color Ads for Cosmetic Surgeons
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2008, 11:24:45 pm »

needs more spongebob & emeril


or steven the waiter who was really strong but too nice to ever get ahead in life
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: June 12th 2008 - Color Ads for Cosmetic Surgeons
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2008, 12:02:21 am »

Know what I think?  I think Ramses Luther is coming to the wedding to reveal that he is Roast Beef's real father, thus making Beef and Ray half-brothers.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: June 12th 2008 - Color Ads for Cosmetic Surgeons
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2008, 12:06:45 am »

I'd forgotten what a great line "our every move is the new tradition." was.

This probably has nothing to do with Ray.  I bet Luther is a welcome crasher at most GOF winners' weddings.  Second manliest moment of their lives.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: June 12th 2008 - Color Ads for Cosmetic Surgeons
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2008, 01:40:56 am »

needs more spongebobbath & emeril


or steven the waiter who was really strong but too nice to ever get ahead in life

Fix'd that for you.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: June 12th 2008 - Color Ads for Cosmetic Surgeons
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2008, 01:58:07 am »

d'oh
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up