Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doctor  (Read 5692 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile

The other day my wife and I found a Here's a card to tell you that I'm pregnant card at Target (to be given from one SO to the other). What's next, wedding proposal cards?

ETA: A fuck*ng low-rent E-card proposal http://www.greet2k.com/ecards/cgi-bin/showimage.php?category=wedding/proposal&image_choice=hand&frame_color=004C30&layout=1
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 07:01:14 pm by JorgeFabregas »
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile

I suppose a dainty card might be the gentlest way to say: For all your neat-freak posturing, you're really bad at loading a dishwasher or remembering to clean the lint filter on the dryer between loads.  Y'all can write the apologetic ones.  Mine will be straight up accusatory.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile

ETA: A fuck*ng low-rent E-card proposal http://www.greet2k.com/ecards/cgi-bin/showimage.php?category=wedding/proposal&image_choice=hand&frame_color=004C30&layout=1

Wow.
fuck*ng least classy thing ever. Hunt's move from top to bottom. I've known couples who met over the internet who still proposed in person or at least in a personalised way.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile

That's when you need a card that says, "I thought I loved you until you proposed in the lamest possible way." 

Inside: "Thank you for helping me realize that marrying you would be a far worse fate than dying alone." 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortesDiddy

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 26
    • View Profile

Outside: Not going to stop calling your ass every week!

Inside: I just moved to this city and it's not my fault that LA is more socially segregated than the goddamn Gulag so we're gonna hang the hell out this weekend and become FRIENDS


Not being serious here even though I've considered doing this many times. After awhile you kind of run out of options (btw I have a feeling 'after awhile' is grammatically incorrect but, come on. "After a while"?).
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 04:20:00 pm by CortesDiddy »
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron

Outside: I wouldn't pull your hair at the dentist.

Inside: That's how much I care.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up