Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What I did for Summer Vacation...  (Read 1568 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asherdan

  • Flavor-Flav's Blinking Tooth
  • Mod Squad
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 678
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
What I did for Summer Vacation...
« on: July 28, 2008, 11:48:01 pm »

« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 05:41:06 pm by Asherdan »
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: What I did for Summer Vacation...
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 02:14:44 am »

Quote from: Asherdan
go snorkeling in Lovers Cove

I... just wanted to emphasize this phrase.

I have nothing to actually add.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: What I did for Summer Vacation...
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 12:36:30 pm »

Dang, forgot to take a summer vacation again.  I better at least go make a reservation for another weekend at the beach.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: What I did for Summer Vacation...
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 03:03:01 pm »

Quote
Saturday: Unpack and do all the weeks shopping. Feeling of impending doom as the shadow of Monday work is felt.

This is the worst.  I had a great vacation back in June, didn't think about work much at all (except at one point sitting on the beach and thinking, "What's up with this 'work' shit?  Why can't I do this all the time?").  But then you're back home and trying to get your regular life back together, and you realize... gotta go back to the office tomorrow.  Bleah.

Sounds like an awesome vacation you had there.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: [1]   Go Up