Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: July 22, 2008 - "Sixteen hour illegal gay party flight into Havana"  (Read 3785 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: July 22, 2008 - "Sixteen hour illegal gay party flight into Havana"
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2008, 05:31:53 am »

Picnic Panic sounds like a game from Mario Party, and just as I'm typing this I've lost my original point and am now imagining Mario and Toad getting hot and heavy.

Luckily for Mario and Toad, our Princess was spending her day in another castle.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: July 22, 2008 - "Sixteen hour illegal gay party flight into Havana"
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2008, 05:56:22 am »

The Man With Blood On His Hands is completely prejudiced against mechanicals but has nothing but best wishes for gays and pornographers and gay pornographers... as long as they take their gay and their porn very seriously and do it well.

I'm a huge fan of this idea.

As for Pat... in relationships, even the most twisted have to make compromises.

Without compromises, there would be no way for two people to be together for long, even if the sex is hot forever. In terms of the car, the talking cat who does porno got the better of the car compromise.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: July 22, 2008 - "Sixteen hour illegal gay party flight into Havana"
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2008, 01:33:56 pm »

Well, I can't say I saw that coming.

Also:  The Tenmen!  Rooooooock!
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: July 22, 2008 - "Sixteen hour illegal gay party flight into Havana"
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2008, 07:51:03 am »

He hitched a ride with Pink Ops so he wasn't with them as such but he still participated in the ass-kicking, as is only polite.

This vaguely reminds me of a line from a Neil Gaiman short story that puts forward the argument that 'fuck*ng' (quotation marks because it very definitely had to be fuck*ng not having sex or making love and definitely not being the fuckee) other men is in fact less gay than having sex with women.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: July 22, 2008 - "Sixteen hour illegal gay party flight into Havana"
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2008, 07:17:38 pm »

Luckily for Mario and Toad, our Princess was spending her day in another castle.

And now I'm imagining Mario and Toad giving Princess Peach the old '2-up'.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: July 22, 2008 - "Sixteen hour illegal gay party flight into Havana"
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2008, 07:20:36 pm »

And now I'm imagining Mario and Toad giving Princess Peach the old '2-up'.
All with those gold coins spinning out of her head with each thrust and that "pling pling pling pling" coin sound
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: July 22, 2008 - "Sixteen hour illegal gay party flight into Havana"
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2008, 09:55:32 pm »

All with those gold coins spinning out of her head with each thrust and that "pling pling pling pling" coin sound

Great minds..
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up