Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: On course for vegulon prime  (Read 7713 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: On course for vegulon prime
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2008, 08:28:16 pm »

*dismounts high hoss, ties it to fence in front of saloon*

So who else just pictured JL in spurs and possibly chaps?
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: On course for vegulon prime
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2008, 08:43:30 pm »

So who else just pictured JL in spurs and possibly chaps?
And nothing else?  Save, perhaps, a nursing bra?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: On course for vegulon prime
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2008, 09:10:12 pm »

And nothing else?  Save, perhaps, a nursing bra?

Bra? 

I think I've heard of those. 














Try getting *that* image out of your heads, you dirty bastards. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: On course for vegulon prime
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2008, 02:07:25 am »

31.9 of all babies in the U.S.? I feel bad for the rest of them, but that poor 0.9 baby! What happened to its other 0.1?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: On course for vegulon prime
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2008, 03:11:26 am »

Circumcision... accident.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: On course for vegulon prime
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2008, 01:32:31 pm »

Dang, you leave out one measly percentage symbol and the next thing you know babies are getting their wangs chopped off. 

High class, guys. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up