Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: xkcd Achewood parody  (Read 3444 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: xkcd Achewood parody
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 08:23:03 am »

...site:touamb.com
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: xkcd Achewood parody
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 02:52:07 pm »

...site:touamb.com

Don't give away my secrets, you fool!
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: xkcd Achewood parody
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 04:10:04 pm »

Man, if a dude trying to bring something to the table in fallow times is a crime then my ass is on death row.

I'm saying something nice there, I think.
I wasn't trying to diss him for it either, just pointing out that it had in fact been posted before.
Yeah, I was just hamming it up to be silly. Carry on!
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up