Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore  (Read 2581 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
« on: September 26, 2008, 01:17:10 am »

Ray hopes and fears that a 'commodore' is nasty

I somehow doubt a commodore will turn out to be a sex act at all, let alone one Ray wants to indulge in.  I think Ray is about to get played.

I am also a bit disappointed that Onstand couldn't come up with a better name for a fictional nasty sex act.  Why not the "Fulton giraffe Market", a  "Greasy Spoon", or perhaps the dreaded "Philipino Kick-Fuck."

Work with me here, people.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 01:35:33 am »

I like the idea of a sex act named after an obsolete computing system, or possibly the ranking officer in a fleet of merchant ships.  It's just vague enough that...wow, that could be anything. 

Also, yes.  I think Ray is about to get played. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

hammish

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 33
  • Hammish has not been renewed for 2009.
    • View Profile
Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 01:45:57 am »

The top item returned by the google search Ray demanded is for a C64 game called "Chickin Chase." Apparently the player of this gem is cast as a rooster -- the only rooster -- in a hen house. The object? To keep the system running. By making more chickens.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 01:47:06 am »

Thank you. 

I was afraid to google that. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 02:10:42 am »

Using my interpretation of cockney rhyming slang, I can only assume that "Commodore" means "64" which means "69 minus 5".

What in the hell a 69 is when it is minus five, of course, is a mystery... but we're dealing with an event similar to the machine on Futurama that can translate any language but only into one dead language no one understands.

"Hello!"

"Bonjour!"

"You see... gibberish!"
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 02:37:27 am »

Using my interpretation of cockney rhyming slang, I can only assume that "Commodore" means "64" which means "69 minus 5".

What in the hell a 69 is when it is minus five, of course, is a mystery...

It's 69 with one participant's left hand shoved completely into the other's anus. Where are those 5 fingers? Not present nor accounted for.

Why left hand? They are Muslims.

Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2008, 02:49:40 am »

Of course.

The right hand is for weapon-making.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2008, 10:15:21 am »

So I just looked up "Commodore on UrbanDictionary, and all it came up with is the two meanings we all know, the computer and the naval rank, and also one more: a cheap Australian family car. Maybe this third one will play into it somehow?"

Man, Ray's totally gettin' pegged.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2008, 02:29:14 pm »

I wonder if a Commodore is similar to the dreaded Rear Admiral.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2008, 03:57:24 pm »

Teodore's thinking face is completely priceless.

Also another thing a commodore is is a model of car. Just to open up more possibilities.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2008, 04:09:31 pm »

I wonder if a Commodore is similar to the dreaded Rear Admiral.

But I'm telling you Ray, there's a gremlin on the bus!
Logged

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2008, 04:52:59 pm »

I wonder if a Commodore is similar to the dreaded Rear Admiral.

Where I grew up, that's what we call the "stufflebeam." 
Logged

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2008, 11:17:54 pm »

A 69 - 5 is mutual satisfaction with some of the members of REM and Wilco.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up