Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11 Jan 06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each other  (Read 12085 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

yu-huang: post whoring is not permitted here unless you provide something useful or interesting in your post.

This'll be your only warning.  Don't make me have to make an example of you for everyone else.

Posting 'me too' like some brain dead AOLer.  /"Weird Al"

~Paul

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

They're much smaller than I originally predicted in my mind.

Back in the day truck nuts were hand made and of steel and much larger.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

This may help explain.

He came on ding-dong day... he CAME ON DING-DONG DAY!

Woah.. did I just cortjstr cortjstr?  I feel... guilty.

I thought I had something to do with that.  I'm also responsible for him having Doris "Ding Dong" Day as an avatar for about a year.

~Paul

Not post whoring because all of my post have valuable content.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile

A glance at that aged thread proves that you are responsible for Bozack's moniker.

Also, back in the day we spelt it Bozak.

Beau Zach?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile

Wow, I had totally forgotten that Paul had named me. I assumed that I had been named by some sort of internet ghoul, who disappeared back into the ether. I was thinking maybe it was John Titor.
Thanks, Paul! You're my INTERWEB DAD.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile

Quit complaining. You're still allowed to read the board, right?
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile

Hilarious how they pixelated the adaptor in the dog video.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile

Yes, I thought that was a nice touch as well.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up