Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's Twitter Feed or whatever  (Read 1190 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Ray's Twitter Feed or whatever
« on: November 23, 2008, 09:30:18 am »

Who of you signed up for this thing? I... sort of am. I have a pre-paid visa card that I keep like a $5 deposit on. I don't see anything in the agreement that says you can't repost the content somewhere else. What is to stop anyone from just blogging this stuff for free?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Ray's Twitter Feed or whatever
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 01:50:27 pm »

Conscience?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Ray's Twitter Feed or whatever
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 04:30:25 pm »

Conscience?

Apparently wombat forgot who she's talking to.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up