Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Baby Names  (Read 11355 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Baby Names
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2003, 05:45:39 pm »

Is it wrong that I think Quintavious is an awesome name?
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Baby Names
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2003, 05:48:20 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Is it wrong that I think Quintavious is an awesome name?


It depends if you're into RPGs or not!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Baby Names
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2003, 08:06:19 pm »

I almost got in trouble with Demitrius. I was in Midsummer in HS and that was my character, so I was used to answering to the name. Except one day in the hallway I learned there was a large, unpleasant guy one class below me who was actually named Demitrius.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up