Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood New Roast Beef band name: THE DATA-TONES

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Y'all So Stupid  (Read 1240 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Y'all So Stupid
« on: December 04, 2008, 06:58:07 am »

I don't know if this is old news, but I just discovered this series of cartoons that I found hilarious.

There's about 10 or so in the series.  Here is the first one.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Y'all So Stupid
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 10:16:57 am »

It's like hiring David Lynch to remake "Laugh-In" but he blows most of the money on drugs and hires the "Wonder Showzen" guys to do it for him with the rest.

With a deadline of "in six hours".

But in a good way.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Y'all So Stupid
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 10:43:47 am »

For some reason it gives me strong memories of the small bits Eat Carpet I stayed up and watched during school holidays when I was 12 or so. I could see this running alongside an Aeon Flux short is what I'm sayng. Not sure I want to watch more than the first ep though.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Y'all So Stupid
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 05:36:58 pm »

Oh sweet! A Boof It party! I gotta tell the brahs about this one!
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up