Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: MisterQueue AWOL Again  (Read 5775 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: MisterQueue AWOL Again
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2009, 03:04:07 am »

Yes. Not every time (like today) but definitely yes.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: MisterQueue AWOL Again
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2009, 03:08:29 am »

To be totally honest, I've more or less given up on Achewood.  I read it consistently up until Feb 2008, and I've probably read under a dozen strips since.  I first tried to get caught up, but got totally bored, then tried to read something more recent and got bored...  Were there any strips worth reading in 2008?  I figured there would be the natural bleed through of references in the non-strip related posts on TOUAMB if anything outstanding came up... but nothing.  So, uh... yeah.  Is Achewood worth reading anymore?

2008 strips are funnier than "Phillipe is standing on it."
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: MisterQueue AWOL Again
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2009, 03:42:22 am »

There's something to be said for the trickle of content adding to this all, you know.

When dude was churning out five a week, three duds mixed in there would be well forgiven.

When you're lucky to get two a week and one of them sucks? Yeah.

S'natural.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: MisterQueue AWOL Again
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2009, 03:45:04 pm »

I read it consistently up until Feb 2008, and I've probably read under a dozen strips since.

I think that's about how many there have been.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up