Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: best... excuse... ever  (Read 1446 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
best... excuse... ever
« on: November 20, 2003, 08:14:20 pm »

volume three is coming out, baby.
I wonder if it will have some nate small in it. or or or the secrets to the universe or something.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

V-Adore

  • Guest
best... excuse... ever
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2003, 09:44:25 pm »

Volume III. Dangit, I hope he puts out some new stickers or posters or something, so I can justify just making another order about it...

Might as well face it: I'm addicted to Achewood stuff.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up