Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cranberry's a favor for my boys down in renal - Feb 21 2009  (Read 1945 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Cranberry's a favor for my boys down in renal - Feb 21 2009
« on: February 21, 2009, 02:27:35 pm »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02212009

My first impulse was to title the thread "WTF?"  Another strip already? And no thread?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Cranberry's a favor for my boys down in renal - Feb 21 2009
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 02:40:05 pm »

Huh I didn't think we'd get the stomach as a recurring character. Nose and Mouth is serious times, no one should suffer it.

I'm going to throw my lot in with the boys in renal though, cranberry juice is the stuff.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Cranberry's a favor for my boys down in renal - Feb 21 2009
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 03:14:05 pm »

Apparently my son's drama pipes decided to party yesterday too. 

All over my back seat. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Cranberry's a favor for my boys down in renal - Feb 21 2009
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 08:38:08 pm »

If Aaron Sorkin wrote vomiting stomachs, the stomachs would be a lot more preachy and boring and metatextual in a preachy and boring way.

One of the vomit stomachs would be a vomiting stomach that produced television shows and that vomiting stomach would be long-winded and morally perfect.

(Sportsnight was either a blandly-okay drama or a truly horrible sitcom. I could never figure out which.)
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Cranberry's a favor for my boys down in renal - Feb 21 2009
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 08:56:19 pm »

I love cranberry juice. I drink it straight, too, not mixed with other kinds of juice, or water. And I don't even have drama organs. And I like Sorkin.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Cranberry's a favor for my boys down in renal - Feb 21 2009
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2009, 09:23:03 pm »

I've had a cat or two like Beef - yakkin' all the time.  Wondered how they kept weight on.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Cranberry's a favor for my boys down in renal - Feb 21 2009
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 01:11:45 am »

Cranberry juice is so bad I think I'd rather have drama pipes
Logged

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: Cranberry's a favor for my boys down in renal - Feb 21 2009
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 06:54:10 pm »

There's little more humbling than pleading with ones own organ.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up