Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: February 26th, 2009 - A MAN IN WHOSE ****** HANGS THE SPECTER OF DEATH  (Read 5096 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: February 26th, 2009 - A MAN IN WHOSE ****** HANGS THE SPECTER OF DEATH
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2009, 11:03:52 pm »

It is always nice to welcome a new person into our folds. I was a new person, once. I mean, I'm not new anymore, right?


Did we give you a birthday threat?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up