Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: On moderation  (Read 1675 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
On moderation
« on: November 24, 2003, 06:34:43 am »

Thank you, each and every one, for helping make this the easiest "job" I've ever had. I really appreciate you folk not veering too far off-topic in my topic-free forum, and I completely appreciate you for not letting any thread drift toward personal affrontery or off-colo(u)r insultism.

Just thanks, you guys.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: [1]   Go Up