Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: astroturfing  (Read 3571 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: astroturfing
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2010, 08:53:12 pm »

Why, does he wander around the streets unsupervised?  Perhaps in an unmarked white van with large sliding doors and tinted windows?  Kissinger that is, not Miller.  Although he is pretty hearty for an 86 year-old.  He might be able to get a bag over your head and gas you before you can struggle.
Kissinger's squad of nazi illuminati storm troopers would be doing all the dirty work as Kissinger watches from a camera hidden in my GPS.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up