Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Poll

Universal healthcare?

I don't see why people should have to work just because they want something.
- 10 (55.6%)
The thought of my tax dollars going to helping another human being makes me so sick I'm lucky I have insurance.
- 2 (11.1%)
Government hands off Medicare!
- 6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18


Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Socialismized Nazi-care vs. being used as human fuel for the corporate machine  (Read 10634 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

That's good. I wish him luck.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

That's good. I wish him luck.

Me too.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up