Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5,000th topic thread.  (Read 1841 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
5,000th topic thread.
« on: November 08, 2009, 12:48:41 am »

This is the 5,000th topic thread on this board.

Just wanted to take a moment to say: my life is truly better for having (virtually) known you guys.

Sloppy internet kisses all around.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 5,000th topic thread.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 12:53:05 am »

Holy shit.

And I mean that in the nicest possible way.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 5,000th topic thread.
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 01:36:58 am »

Wow. 

Aw shucks, JL.  Same to you.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 5,000th topic thread.
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 01:48:36 am »

Shouldn't Wombat and August change their titles at this point to reflect their new status?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 5,000th topic thread.
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 03:31:33 am »

i arrived late to the party, but i was allowed to enter, so thats rad.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 5,000th topic thread.
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2009, 05:38:28 am »

I would vote that we celebrate with naked Twister but there's way too many dudes here.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 5,000th topic thread.
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2009, 06:08:53 am »

I would vote that we celebrate with naked Twister but there's way too many dudes here.

QFT

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: 5,000th topic thread.
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2009, 06:47:46 am »

QFT


Canned for the giggle that produced.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 5,000th topic thread.
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2009, 08:53:34 am »

I would vote that we celebrate with naked Twister but there's way too many dudes here.

Sheesh man, don't be so coy... how about some more jager bombs first?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: [1]   Go Up