Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: grosser than gross  (Read 3758 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: grosser than gross
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2009, 06:55:50 pm »

http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,1524.msg30240.html#msg30240

site:touamb.com David Bowie undergraduate student

I know you've told me this a million times but as you can imagine, the problem is that when I can't remember it, I can't search for it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: grosser than gross
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 07:09:23 pm »

Ooo, lots of interesting people that I forgot about in that thread. What happened to sjlimmer? And Va?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: grosser than gross
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2009, 07:10:29 pm »

Ooo, lots of interesting people that I forgot about in that thread. What happened to sjlimmer? And Va?

Va disappeared right after she had her kid and never came back.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: grosser than gross
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2009, 07:38:24 pm »

Wombat, this is for you: http://www.zazzle.ca/polyamory_is_wrong_tshirt-235838933475364492

Mixing Greek and Latin roots is OK. You drive an auto-mobile right?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: grosser than gross
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2009, 08:42:30 pm »

Yes but I want to punch people who say "octopi."
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: grosser than gross
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2009, 09:18:10 pm »

prescriptivist!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: grosser than gross
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2009, 10:46:29 pm »

prescriptivist!

Some thing are just beyond the pale.

Actually, it's the hypercorrection thing about it that drives me crazy.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: grosser than gross
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2009, 12:22:49 am »

Yes. (But not THAT David Bowie, before people get all excited.)

Why do you know this? I know it came up before but I don't remember how or why, and the board search function sucks and I am trying to do ten things in ten different browser windows at the same time at the moment and can't remember how Cort said to search the other way.

I didn't remember how it came about on the board, either, but I remember the fact that you did because he was a great professor and I almost switched majors after taking his class. Looking back I wish that I would have.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: grosser than gross
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2009, 03:45:21 am »

http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,1524.msg30240.html#msg30240

site:touamb.com David Bowie undergraduate student

The Nazirite has shorn himself. It's okay, he likes his hair short.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up