Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lego Rabbit Ambulance  (Read 1693 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MSC

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 142
    • View Profile
Lego Rabbit Ambulance
« on: December 03, 2003, 02:36:52 pm »

Holy Damn, that is good!
Logged

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
Lego Rabbit Ambulance
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2003, 03:16:33 pm »

I'll say. That guy has some other crazy awesome shit, too. Lego geeks amaze me.

But yeah, that rabbit ambulance is so awesome. I love that Achewood's influence is so far-reaching.

I'm so close to ordering the baseball cap right now.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Lego Rabbit Ambulance
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2003, 03:25:55 pm »

Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Lego Rabbit Ambulance
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2003, 03:33:27 pm »

Keep it all in one thread, folks.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1]   Go Up