Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Jumping jacks, flinging myself off of low decks, yelling into an empty bottle of carrot juice. Trying to get in writing mode.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: assetbar down  (Read 22920 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #150 on: October 22, 2009, 02:28:37 am »

Truly I have come too late.

I would say you got here just in time.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #151 on: October 22, 2009, 03:47:40 am »

We'll sneak you in under the wire.
Logged

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #152 on: October 22, 2009, 08:00:20 pm »

Well, the 'Bar is back in town, so I'm heading home. I do think I'll check in here a little more often than I used to if that's quite alright. This place is peaceful. And I'm not seen as a raving asshole here. Yet.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #153 on: October 22, 2009, 11:00:34 pm »

You'll only know you've arrived when you're seen as a raving asshole!

re5urgam

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #154 on: October 31, 2009, 08:22:50 pm »

Dudes, is the assetbar down again? Is it just me?
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #155 on: October 31, 2009, 08:52:25 pm »

Dudes, is the assetbar down again? Is it just me?

It's not loading for me.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #156 on: October 31, 2009, 11:10:17 pm »

Dudes, is the assetbar down again? Is it just me?

Nice use of Latin and AOL, Lazarus.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #157 on: October 31, 2009, 11:10:58 pm »

assetbar is a moody bitch.  assetbar is courtney love or alannis morrissette.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

ike368

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #158 on: November 01, 2009, 02:03:34 am »

WHY  ASSETBAR IS DOWN?!  IT MAKES ME mad aND I DONT HAVE ANYONE ELSE TO ASK SO PLEASE .... DO YOU KNOW?!!!!!!!!!!
 :) :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o ??? ::) :P :-[ :-\ :-* :'(



Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #159 on: November 01, 2009, 08:53:32 pm »

I see our temporary suspension of new accounts is over?

Assetbarbarians at the gate.

 ;)
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #160 on: November 01, 2009, 10:30:24 pm »

WHY  ASSETBAR IS DOWN?!  IT MAKES ME mad aND I DONT HAVE ANYONE ELSE TO ASK SO PLEASE .... DO YOU KNOW?!!!!!!!!!!
 :) :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o ??? ::) :P :-[ :-\ :-* :'(
D00DĄ DAT SHIZ IZ WHACKXOZ, I HOPE DA STAD GETS IT UP REEL S0ON RITEż ESU EUS



Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #161 on: November 03, 2009, 09:04:55 pm »

D00DĄ DAT SHIZ IZ WHACKXOZ, I HOPE DA STAD GETS IT UP REEL S0ON RITEż ESU EUS


Let's try to keep it reasonably civil, shall we?

Thread locked.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up