Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: new achewood discussion board  (Read 9005 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2009, 05:08:38 pm »

I gave up on understanding what the hell is going on in this board a long time ago and I it had no effect at all in my interaction with it, you should try some o' that


Ţhe͟ fallac͢y͟ ͝t͝hat͝ ̢on͞e̡ ͢ca͢n ͡underst͜a̛nḑ t͜his҉ b͝o͟ar̷ḑ ͏is the ̴sa̵me ͜wea͡ḱņe̴s̨s ͏t̵hąt wi̕l͝l ḑes̴t̸r͘oy y̵o̡u a̛ll when Z̀ALGO ̧c͞o̶mes.͟








I̅͊̇f͌̂ ͩͦ̓͂ͤ̈̄i̓͆ͨͮͯͯ̚t̾̿ ͊̓̓̎̓̾ͤ̈c͑̇ͮ̆a͛ͨͣͦ́̄ͤn̽ ͩ̊ͨ̏hͬ̒͗̍̓̉̌͊̂ȃp͆̎ͫ͂pͤ̈́̏ͭͪè͂͑̊n͗͒ͬ͌̄ ͥͩ̉t͒̏̉̂͒ͣͨ͌oͪ̈ͣͬ̚̚ ̋̍̄̽ͯ͂́̑G͂͐͗ͭ̀ă͛r̈̀̚fͬ͂ͪ̎͑̊ͣ̚iͯͯ̈̄ͦȅ̚lͯͯd̈́̎,͐̿ͩ ͊̃ͫ͌̈́̓i͆ͮͤͯt͆͆͌ͬ ͛̍̄ͧ̒̉̂͗cͧ̉a̋ͪ̌̅ͬ̎͌ͮn̋̐̋̐ ͛ͪh̓͑ͩ͌aͨ͛̓p̄ͨ̔̚ṗͥeͬnͪ̅ͤ ̓ͯͩ̂ẗ́͌̋̓o̚ ̄͒̄̚Āͣͬ͛̓̔̌̍cͤ͂̽̅̉͋ͮhͫͯ͂̍͑̈ͪ̏ē͐̔ͭw̋̆̊̉̊͒̄̌o̔͐͋̂oͪͫ̈́d͒ͩ̏.ͭ̐̑ͭ̉ͥ̔



Z̺͈̺̙̱͍̾̂ͮ̋͌ͥͩͧ͢A̧͔͚̒ͥͪ̉ͩ̄͛́L͖̪̲͈͒̎̑ͧ̅̕G̢̜̟̮̫̝̗͂̏̋O͇̱̮̰̣̗͉̿͛̋
̖͚͎̭̣̥ͯ͌͞
̷̸̱̦̮͍̍̿I̵̘͚̺̞̖̟͙ͪ̎̆̀ͨ͒́̚Ṣ̖̭̬̫̮̜̬ͨ̀͗ͣ̔̌͊͡͠ ̶̬͐̌̚
̹̀͞
͉̼͓̯͖͓͖̹̱͆̓͐̒̿ͧ͐͝͠C̱̜̯̝̽ͥ͂̿͋̌ͦ̀O͌ͥ͂ͯ̂͏̡̰͈̪̦̜M̹̙̗̥̗͎͔ͯ͌̓̾ͨ̚Î̴̧̢̠̥͉̚Ṇ̩̤̻̘̙̤̽ͤ̉̅̚͞G̢̢͖͂ͨͬ͐͘



Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2009, 06:08:06 pm »

I would read the hell out of Garfield if it was anything like Bobby's post.  Holy cow, that shit should be in wide distribution.  All being posted on cubicles by chubby secretaries - all available as thick collections1 prominently displayed at Barnes&Noble.  Guest strips by H.R.Giger & shit. 


1 Garfield gets axed, Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Garfield R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn , Garfield's Secret, et al.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 06:16:30 pm by jaydub »
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

schnitzelbank

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2009, 10:14:00 pm »

If you ban me I'll sue you for racial discrimination.



Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2009, 11:00:52 pm »

I would read the hell out of Garfield if it was anything like Bobby's post.  Holy cow, that shit should be in wide distribution.  All being posted on cubicles by chubby secretaries - all available as thick collections1 prominently displayed at Barnes&Noble.  Guest strips by H.R.Giger & shit. 


1 Garfield gets axed, Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Garfield R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn , Garfield's Secret, et al.





Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2009, 02:46:00 pm »

Den Mother Returns.

For those of you who don't know me - and I'm sure that if some of you knew me you would not be pulling this shit - I'm this board's co-founder and one of the admins (there are now five of us). I've been out living Actual Life recently and was contacted by several board members asking me to come take care of this clusterfuck.

So now, like a mother who is called home by the babysitter from her first night out in three years, I am cranky and annoyed with the misbehaving children.

Unlike a mother, I don't give a crap about you, and I have no problem getting rid of you entirely.

Prepare yourselves. Down cometh the ban hammer.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2009, 02:54:58 pm »

I am dejavroom and I wholeheartedly approve of this message. \o/
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2009, 05:48:57 pm »

Den Mother Returns.

your snacks are always the best.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2009, 06:05:52 pm »

I would read the hell out of Garfield if it was anything like Bobby's post.  Holy cow, that shit should be in wide distribution.  All being posted on cubicles by chubby secretaries - all available as thick collections1 prominently displayed at Barnes&Noble.  Guest strips by H.R.Giger & shit. 


1 Garfield gets axed, Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Garfield R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn , Garfield's Secret, et al.

Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2009, 08:46:10 pm »


Ţhe͟ fallac͢y͟ ͝t͝hat͝ ̢on͞e̡ ͢ca͢n ͡underst͜a̛nḑ t͜his҉ b͝o͟ar̷ḑ ͏is the ̴sa̵me ͜wea͡ḱņe̴s̨s ͏t̵hąt wi̕l͝l ḑes̴t̸r͘oy y̵o̡u a̛ll when Z̀ALGO ̧c͞o̶mes.͟

I̅͊̇f͌̂ ͩͦ̓͂ͤ̈̄i̓͆ͨͮͯͯ̚t̾̿ ͊̓̓̎̓̾ͤ̈c͑̇ͮ̆a͛ͨͣͦ́̄ͤn̽ ͩ̊ͨ̏hͬ̒͗̍̓̉̌͊̂ȃp͆̎ͫ͂pͤ̈́̏ͭͪè͂͑̊n͗͒ͬ͌̄ ͥͩ̉t͒̏̉̂͒ͣͨ͌oͪ̈ͣͬ̚̚ ̋̍̄̽ͯ͂́̑G͂͐͗ͭ̀ă͛r̈̀̚fͬ͂ͪ̎͑̊ͣ̚iͯͯ̈̄ͦȅ̚lͯͯd̈́̎,͐̿ͩ ͊̃ͫ͌̈́̓i͆ͮͤͯt͆͆͌ͬ ͛̍̄ͧ̒̉̂͗cͧ̉a̋ͪ̌̅ͬ̎͌ͮn̋̐̋̐ ͛ͪh̓͑ͩ͌aͨ͛̓p̄ͨ̔̚ṗͥeͬnͪ̅ͤ ̓ͯͩ̂ẗ́͌̋̓o̚ ̄͒̄̚Āͣͬ͛̓̔̌̍cͤ͂̽̅̉͋ͮhͫͯ͂̍͑̈ͪ̏ē͐̔ͭw̋̆̊̉̊͒̄̌o̔͐͋̂oͪͫ̈́d͒ͩ̏.ͭ̐̑ͭ̉ͥ̔

Bobby Isosceles, this is a work of genius.  A study in degeneration.  I love it.  I should never spend so long away from this place.  Awesome.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2009, 12:04:58 am »

Bobby Isosceles, this is a work of genius.  A study in degeneration.  I love it.  I should never spend so long away from this place.  Awesome.

www.zalgo.org for more
Logged

Troy_Convers

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12
  • GIN MAKES A MAN MEAN!!!
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2009, 11:24:48 pm »

Wow, Garfield on LSD, without the need for LSD.
Solid.
Logged
EVERYONE BOOZE UP & RIOT!

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2009, 09:34:06 pm »

Who comes?

ZALGO (He comes.)
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2009, 03:29:44 am »

You can become a fan of Zalgo on Facebook.

This is... troubling.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Troy_Convers

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12
  • GIN MAKES A MAN MEAN!!!
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2009, 01:16:56 pm »

"Zalgo. he comes."
This could be the new "All Your Base Are Belongs To Us" or "He Loves You"
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 01:21:42 pm by Troy_Convers »
Logged
EVERYONE BOOZE UP & RIOT!

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2009, 01:30:03 pm »

"Civil War! I'm With Meme Creation!"
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 01:34:46 pm by littlefallsmets »
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up