Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Web games  (Read 1569 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Web games
« on: November 13, 2009, 12:44:33 am »

Pedro's at poker night. My kids are going to be getting bathed and put in bed starting at 8. Who's up for a game of online scrabble?

http://games.yahoo.com/games/login2?page=lt&ss=1

Or something else. I'm bored and my BFF hasn't responded to my text.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Web games
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 01:14:22 am »

there's a mulitplayer sudoku game in a public wave, just search for sudoku

you might find some fun stuff in our clickety clack thread

i'd join ya but i'm just loggin off work and ready for dinner
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Web games
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 01:20:48 am »

I've got a guest arriving any minute.  I've got to go frost a cake.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Web games
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 01:22:09 am »

Yeah, everybody but me has a life, I guess.

Nevermind, I actually decided that since the kids were being have I'd go clean out the closet in my office. Just when I thought I'd unpacked all the boxes of books, I found...two more boxes of books!

I'd make some comment about being extraordinarily literate, but they were full of Star Trek technical manuals and the Lone Wolf series. Gah.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Web games
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 02:49:10 am »

I was out with my sister but am home now and LOVE Scrabble; I even posted asking if folks wanted to play online Scrabble or something before you came back.  So, if you're still around and up for a game, let's go!
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Web games
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 10:57:11 am »

I never played scrabble and I thought it would be fun, but then I tried to login and remembered that I had forgotten my yahoo ID long ago (it's been ages), and went the abloo bloo bloo way instead...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 11:05:10 am by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Web games
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2009, 02:42:09 pm »

My BFF finally texted me back and came over and hung out after my kids went to bed.

I was just down because I got stood up for a coffee date yesterday and needed a little validation. Ego mollified; thanks.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1]   Go Up