Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: The popular song(s) you hate the most.  (Read 15835 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: The popular song(s) you hate the most.
« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2009, 05:18:11 pm »

I hate that it seems to have become trendy to "admit" that you actually like that newish Miley Cyrus song. Granted, I haven't heard more than 30 seconds of it, but it's pretty obviously exactly as shit as everything else she's ever done and ever will do.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The popular song(s) you hate the most.
« Reply #91 on: December 09, 2009, 12:43:18 am »

My least favorite thing ever is the whole "guilty pleasure" concept.

Either you like it or you don't. Come on, hove some dignity.

"haha, you've got to admit, Miley Cyrus is pretty catchy..."
I don't care, I hate her. Don't act like I'm fooling myself if I don't like her. there is good pop music out there, and she is not it.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The popular song(s) you hate the most.
« Reply #92 on: December 09, 2009, 06:11:48 am »

miley cyrus is a product, like the jonas brothers and all those other disney chicks....
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up